Book Title: 50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
Publisher: National Geographic
Author: National Geographic
- Off the Beaten Path: A Travel Guide to More Than 1000 Scenic and Interesting Places Still Uncrowded and Inviting
- The Most Scenic Drives in America, Newly Revised and Updated: 120 Spectacular Road Trips
- Your Guide to the National Parks: The Complete Guide to all 59 National Parks (Second edition)
- Road Trip USA: Cross-Country Adventures on America's Two-Lane Highways
- Roadfood, 10th Edition: An Eater's Guide to More Than 1,000 of the Best Local Hot Spots and Hidden Gems Across America (Roadfood: The Coast-To-Coast Guide to the Best Barbecue Join)
- National Geographic Guide to Scenic Highways and Byways, 5th Edition: The 300 Best Drives in the U.S.
- National Geographic Complete National Parks of the United States, 2nd Edition: 400+ Parks, Monuments, Battlefields, Historic Sites, Scenic Trails, Recreation Areas, and Seashores
- Lonely Planet USA's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
- 101 Fun Things to do in Retirement: An Irreverent, Outrageous & Funny Guide to Life After Work
- RV There Yet? (Natural Brown)
This richly illustrated book from the travel experts at National Geographic showcases the best travel experiences in every state, from the obvious to the unexpected. Sites include national parks, beaches, hotels, Civil War battlefields, dude ranches, out-of-the-way museums, and more. You'll discover the world's longest yard sale in Tennessee, swamp tours in Louisiana, dinosaur trails in Colorado, America's oldest street in NYC, and the best spot to watch for sea otters on the central California coast. Each entry provides detailed travel information as well as fascinating facts about each state that will help fuel your wanderlust and ensure the best vacation possible. In addition to 50 states in the U.S., the book includes a section on the Canadian provinces and territories.